THE URBAN UNIT
The Urban Sector Planning & Management Services Unit (Urban Unit), Planning & Development Board, Government of the Punjab, has been developing sustainable urban solutions for cities in Pakistan since 15 years. We have been playing a pivotal role in re-shaping the urban culture by assisting governments in making urban areas functional, attractive, and sustainable. The Urban Unit is looking for the services of exceptionally sound and self-motivated professional for the following project based position:
Specialist GIS Development
No. of Vacancies
Terms and Conditions :
1. For further job details, TORS and Job Description please visit: www.urbanunit.gov.pk Please note that experiences for above mentioned positions, are post qualification experiences.
2. To apply online please visit: www.jobs.punjab.gov.pk and the applications submitted by hand, by courier
or by email will not be entertained.
3. We reserve the right to cancel, increase or decrease the number of posts at any level without assigning any reason.
4. The deadline to apply for the above positions is 31 January, 2023.
5. Government servants should apply through proper channels.
6. Only short-listed candidates will be called for the interview.
7. The Company reserves the right to accept/reject any application or cancel the recruitment process at any
8. We are an equal opportunity employer. Quota shall be observed as per rules (where applicable). Females
are encouraged to apply.
9. NO TA/DA will be admissible to the candidates appearing for Test/Interview.
Head of Human Capital Management 503-Shaheen Complex, Egerton Road, Lahore
Ph: 042-99205316-22 Ext: 202 Fax: 042-99205323 www.urbanunit.gov.pk