PROJECT MANAGEMENT UNIT
PUNJAB URBAN LAND SYSTEM
ENHANCEMENT (PULSE) PROJECT
OARD OF REVENUE
GOVERNMENT OF PUNJAB
REQUEST FOR EXPERSSIONS OF INTEREST
(CONSULTING SERVICES –FIRM SELECTION
IDA CREDIT NO : 7041-PK
RFP NO : PK-PUNJAB-326071-NC-RFB
The project implementation unit , PLUSE has recives financing from the world bank towards the cost of the Punjab urban land systems enhancement (pluse ) projet , and intends to apply part of the processed for consulting services .
The consulting services include preparation of standard operation procedures (sops) to improve procedures and guidelines for implementing PLUSE activities and provide professional advice , comments and reconmmendation on land administration modernization to strength and improve the technical aspects . the assignment will require 25 professional staff months and is expected to be completed in 6 months , starting from the award of contract .
The detailed terms of reference (tor) for the assignment can be obtained at the address given below .
The board of revenue (BOR) , govt of the Punjab now invites eligible consulting firms (“consultants ) to indicate their interest in providing the services . interested consulting should provide information deonstarting that theyhave te required qualification and relevant experience to perform the services . the shortlisted criteria are :
- Registered firm for at least 5 years .
- Prior experience of consultancy work related to land records .
- Minimum 2 or more projectds related to management level consultancy related to land records .
- Minimum 3 or more projects related to geographical information system (GIS) management consultancy .
- Minimum 3 or more projects related to management iformation system (MIS) .
- ISO 27001 information security management system (ISMS)
- ISO 9001 quality amangment system (QMS)
HUMAN resorce .
|Team leader (publice sector specialist)||5|
|Institution deelopmemnt experct||6|
|Deputy team leader /GIS expert||3|
|Land record experct||2|
|Legal expert 2||2|
Understanding of scope
- Urban land records management information system development (ULRMS)
- Cadastral mapping system & integration
- Understanding of managmnet information system
- Experience of database , data centers and networks .
- Financial capability
- Minimum PKR 150million annual turnover of the firm in last three financial years key experts will not be evaluated at the shortlisting stage .
The attentation of interested consultants is drawn to section 111, paragraphs , 3.14,3.16 and 3.17 of the setting forth the world bank’s policy on conflict of interest .
Cosultants may associate with pther firms to enhance their qualifications , but should indicate clearly whether the association is in the form of a joint venture and / or a sub-consultancy . in the case ofa joint venture , all the partners in the joint venture shall be jointly and severally liable for the entire contract , if selected .
A consultant will be selected in accordance with the consultant qualification selection 9CQS) method set out in the procurement regulatins .
Further information can be obtained at the address below during office hours . 09000to 1700 hours.
Experessions of intertes must be delivered in a written form to the address below ( in person , or by mail ) by 17.02.2023.
DIRECTOR LAND RECORDS / PROJECT MANAGEMENT UNIT BOARD OF REVNUE
GOVERNMENT OF THE PUNJAB , [AKISTAN
FREED KOT HOUSE , LAHORE
PHONE . 042-99210869
EMIAL : [email protected]