|PROJECT BASED POSITIONS|
Punjab Skills Development Authority (PSDA) Government of the Punjab was established in 2019 as a regulator
of skills sector in Punjab. PSDA is assigned to register & regulate government & private technical and vocational
training institutes across Punjab besides other regulatory functions of Skills Sector. PSDA is registering
institutes through a completely ON-LINE Web Based Application and is aimed to automate all other function..
Punjab Skills Development Authority (PSDA) requires services of qualified and experienced individuals havirg
Purjab Domicile, for appointment against following positions of ADP scheme titled “Strengthening of Punjab
Skills Development Authority” purely on contract basis:
|Name of Post
|Salary No. of
Qualification / Eligibility criteria
|Experience / Skills|
l ( s.1,40,000
|01||Minimum 4-year degree In BSc (CS), BCS, BS Computer Engineering, BIT or MSc (CS) / MCS/ MIT / MSc Computer Engineering from HEC recognized Institute.
Certification like MIA / MCSA / MCSE
|Minimum 1 year as Network Engineer / Network Administrator / Network System Support / Assistant Network Engineer / Assistant Network
Administrator / Assistant Network
Support or similar network related
|/ MCSD etc. will be preferred.|
|01||Minimum 4-year degree in BSc (CS), BCS, BS Computer Engineering, BIT or MSc (CS) / MCS/ Mg / MSc Computer Engineering frqiii HEC recognized Institute.||Minimum 1 year of software
|Assistant 3 Network
|Minimum 4-year degree In BSc (CS), BCS, BS Computer Engineering, BIT or MCS / MSc (CS)/ MIT/ MSc Computer Engineering from HEC recognized institute.
Certification like MTA / MCSA / MCSE / MCSD will be preferred.
|Minimum 1 year as Assistant Network
Engineer/ Assistant Network
Administrator/ Assistant Network
Support/ Junior Network Engineer/ Junior Network Administrator/ Junior Network Support/ Network Technician or similar network related position.
- The appointment will be made purely on contract basis till 30.06.2023 and will be non-extendable
- Applicants may submit on line application trough Punjab Job Portal (punjab.gov.pk) by 26.12.2022
- Only shortlisted candidates will be called for interview.
- Government employee may apply for project post through proper channel under the rules.
- No TA/DA is admissible for applicants to be called for interview.
- Incomplete applications or applications received after due date shall not be considered and no intimati3
will be given.
- The Authority has the right to cancel the advertisement / hiring process at any stage without assigning
|Director General (IPL-12946)
Punjab Skills Development Authority
10-A New Muslim Town, Lahore.
Email; [email protected] Phone No. (042) 99231184