- Aiut, .9 •
OFFICE OF THE HOSPITAL DIRECTOR
PESHAWAR INSTITUTE OF CARDIOLOGY – MTI, PESHAWAR
PtIlNAWAII INS/11U7 Of LIAIIKOWM
Applications are invited for the following vacancy at PIC-MTI, Peshawar as per the following conditions:
|NOMENCLATURE OF POST Manager Security||SDER
Qualification & Experience:
· Bachelor’s Degree (14 years of education) from an HEC Recognised University. The applicant must be Retired from Armed Forces at the minimum rank of Major or retired from police services at the minimum rank of SP/DSP. Experience with internal organization security would be an advantage.
· Civilians may also be considered to have a Master’s degree (16 years of education) from an HEC Recognised institution and 05 years of experience in managing security services within a reputed organization.
|2.||Data Scientist & Analyst||Male/ Female||45||Qualification:
· M.Sc / BS (Hons) degree in Statistics / Biostatistics (16 years of education) from an HEC-recognized university. OR
· BS in Computer Science/ Software Engineering (16 Years of Education) from an HEC recognized university.
· 02 years of post-qualification experience in Data Processing/ Analysis and conducting statistical analysis for large data sets, preferably healthcare data in a reputed hospital.
· The incumbent must also have experience in using SPSS, STATA or similar software.
|3.||Senior HR Officer||Male/
· MBA/BBA (Hons) or equivalent degree in HRM/ HRD (16 Years of Education) from an HEC-recognized University.
· 03 Years of relevant post-qualification experience in a tertiary care
· DPT or equivalent from an HEC Recognized University.
· 02 years of relevant post-qualification experience in a Tertiary Care Hospital.
· 02 Years of clinical experience in a tertiary care organization.
|5.||Quality Assurance Officer||Male/
· Bachelors/ Master’s Degree having completed (16 years of Education) from an HEC recognized University.
· 01 Year of Post-qualification experience in quality-related activities i.e. quality audits, quality accreditation(s), data analysis, and quality training of a reputed healthcare organization.
· Preference will be given to the candidates having served in a JCIaccredited facility or have international Certification in Healthcare Quality.
· MBA- HRM (16 years education) or equivalent Degree in FIRM / HRD from an HEC-recognized university.
· 01 yearof relevant post-qualification experience in a reputed hospital.
· Bachelor’s Degree with DlTfrom HEC recognized University. Experience:
· 02 Years of post-qualification experience of clinical/administrative / office work in a tertiary care hospital.
· Candidate must be computer literate with proficiency in MS Office.
|NOMENCLATURE OF POST Cardiac Perfusionist||GENDER
· BS Perfusion Sciences from an HEC-recognized University.
· 03 years’ pre and post-qualification cardiac perfusion experience in a reputed hospital.
· MBBS or equivalent from a University recognized by PMC.
· House Job Certificate
· Candidates must have valid PMC registration.
· 07 years post house job experience in Cardiac Anaesthesia is required. Preference:
Preference will be given to the following candidate:
· Those candidates having worked in a tertiary care hospital.
· Those candidates having post graduate qualification in anesthesia.
TERMS & CONDITIONS: HOW TO APPLY:
- Job Application Form is available on the website www.pic.edu.pk application is acceptable only on a prescribed form.
Only for Serial No 01 to 08: Applications accompanied with complete Job Application Form, Covering Letter, including the names, postal and email addresses of 03 referees, Academic Credentials, Qualification, Experience, Domicile certificates / along with 02 photographs and CNIC photocopy duly attested with respective original bank deposit slip/bank draft must be received at below address through registered courier service, in the name of “Hospital Director, Peshawar Institute of Cardiology MTI Receipt Account No. 0083-0000-0165-1008 Bank of Khyber, Phase 5, Hayatabad Branch, Peshawar (as processing fee, nonrefundable) as per the fee schedule given below:
- Only For Serial No. 09 and 10 Completely filled scanned Job application form or detailed Curriculum Vitae, Academic Credentials, Qualification, Experience, 02 photographs and CNIC photocopy, PMC Registration Certificate, House Job Certificate along with other post-graduate educational credentials and experience certificates should be sent by email on [email protected] by mentioning the post and specialty applied in the subject line.
- The service of the candidates will be governed under the Khyber Pakhtunkhwa Medical and Teaching Institution Reforms Act,
2015 including its amendments and Regulations of the institution.
- Kleandidates should be eligible in all respects including qualification (Degree and Diploma), experience (only post qualification \k,-• experience will be considered which is duly issued by either Administration /Human Resources or Establishment department of e)1/4,0 the institution concerned with proper references and date of issuance), age (calculated as on last day of the advertisement)
before the closing date of the advertisement.
- The following applications will be subject to disqualification and will not be entertained:
- Incomplete applications i.e. Missing Job Application Form, Missing or irregular experience certificates as mentioned in serial 4, Missing Diploma or Degree as per requirement/criteria.
- Late submission i.e. applications received after the due date.
- Application received without processing fees shall not be entertained.
- Candidates will be disqualified if found of any perjury in documentation/credentials at any stage of the process or employment.
Attempts to influence any member of the recruiting committees.
- Attempts to obtain support for his/ her candidature by improper means.
- Emails or by hand submissions will not be entertained.
- Fora qualification to be valid, a degree is a must, the mere submission of a marks sheet/ Transcript/DMC/ course completion certificate will lead to applications deemed incomplete and will, therefore, be rejected.
- An application received after the closing time and date shall stand automatically rejected.
- Candidate already in government service should apply through proper channel, alongwith NOC from the concerned organization, clearly stating the length of service and other particulars.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be called for interviews.
- Candidates claiming age relaxation shall complete all the requirements and due process at the time of applying for the job.
- The decision of the competent authority shall stand final.
- No TA/DA will be admissible for the Test/Interview.
- In case of appointment, the candidate will become a full-time, institutional employee and will have to resign from his/her existing employment with any-other public/private entity national or foreign, including, but not limited to civil services of Pakistan
- The institution reserves the right to decrease/increase the positions or revoke the hiring process at any stage without assigning any reason.
Last date of applying is December 23, 2022
Note: Sr. No. 09 and 10 of this advertisement will be treated as a running position till the filling of the
- BSc Nursing with compulsory internship/ Post RN B.Sc. N OR Diploma in Nursing and midwifery/Speciality Diploma.
- Updated PNC registrations is mandatory.
- 01-year post-qualification clinical experience in a reputed hospital. Preference:
Preference will be given to the candidates:
- Having experience in cardiac care.
I ‘ • 1’ I
PlC-MTI is committed to achieving workforce diversity in terms of gender and culture.
We further encourage Individuals from minority groups, indigenous groups, and persons with disabilities to apply.
Peshawar Institute of Cardiology — Medical Teaching gtitution
Email ID: [email protected]
5-A, Sector B-3, Phase -V, Hayatabad Peshawar, Khyber Pakhtunkhwa, Pakistan
www.pic.edu.pk i3/PICMTIOfficial @PICMTI_Official