PHEC Internship in 2023: The Punjab Higher Education Commission invites full-time PhD students from provincially chartered universities to apply for the International Research Support Fellowship for Humanities & Management Sciences & Technology. This fellowship will be awarded for six months at the top 200 QS universities worldwide.
You can submit your application online at the Punjab HEC website. Candidates who hold a minimum Ph.D. degree can apply for the PHEC Internship in 2023. Before applying for the Internship Jobs in Pakistan in 2023, candidates can review the complete advertisement. Last date to apply for these Internship Jobs in Pakistan is 31 March 2023.
PHEC Internship 2023 Details:
|Jobs Location||Punjab, Pakistan|
|Sector||Pak Govt Jobs|
|Organization||Higher Education Commission of Punjab (PHEC).|
Eligibility Criteria to Apply for PHEC Internship in 2023
Eligible candidates must possess:
- Domicile in any district of Punjab
- Maximum age of 45 years at the closing date for applications
- You must have completed coursework to be eligible for a Ph.D. Program at any university in Punjab.
- After 1.5 years of enrollment, and up to 3.5 years in a Ph.D. Program.
- Passed the comprehensive exam (as per university norms).
- The Board of Advanced Studies and Research (BASR), or an equivalent statutory body of the university, has approved the Ph.D. synopsis/proposal.
- Valid acceptance letter from a foreign university/supervisor listed in tup 200 QS world universities general ranking of 2023.
PHEC Internship 2023 Official Advertisement:
How to Apply Online For PHEC Internship 2023
You can find the application form and other details on the PHEC website www.punjabhec.gov.pk
You can apply online at the PHEC site and a printed copy must be sent to the address below by registered mail only. Applications submitted by hand won’t be accepted.