PAKISTAN SCIENCE FOUNDATION
1-Constitution Avenue, G-5/2,
Applications are invited from Pakistani nationals for the following posts purely on contract basis, in the
government’s approved development project titled “Competitive Research Programme” being executed by
Pakistan Science Foundation, Ministry of Science and Technology, Islamabad:
|Qualification and Experience||Upper
|1||Scientific Officer (PPS-7)
|3||Ph.D/M.Phil/M.Sc in Natural/Physical / Applied Sciences.
Computer literacy is essential.
|2||I.T. Manager (PPS-7)
|1||16 years of degree in Computer Sciences MCS/ BCS/BSCS/BSSE.
A full-stack developer with strong Analytical and Problem Solving
3 years post qualification experience in Microsoft Technologies
including ASP.NET/C#/MCQL. Strong command in Web Development
particularly in HTML, XML. CSS, Bootstrap, JS. JOUERY, and
responsive design. Must have completed at least 3-4 mid-size Web
Applications in the above-mentioned tools/technologies.
- Candidates meeting the required criteria should submit their application(s) at National Job Portal website
http://njp.gov.pk within 15 days of publication of the advertisement.
- Information claimed in “online application form” will be treated as final in all respects.
- Candidates already in government service should apply through proper channel.
- Degrees/Certificates must be obtained from HEC/Government recognized institutions.
- The vacancies will be filled initially for one year and likely to be continued till the completion of the project.
- Five (5) years general age relaxation is already included. Further age relaxation (if applicable) will be
given as per Government rules.
- PSF reserves the right to stop the recruitment process at any stage. The decision of PSF shall remain
viii No TA/DA will be paid for test/interview.
PID (I) No. 3513/2022