Government of Pakistan
M/o National Health Services, Regulations & Coordination
NATIONAL INSTITUTE OF POPULATION STUDIES
National Institute of Population Studies (NIPS) is implementing an activity titled “Understanding the Societal and Health System Determinants Affecting Women’s Health and Reproductive Well-Being in Pakistan — 2022, NIPS requires the services of suitable candidates from selected Districts of Punjab, Sindh, Khyber Pakhtunkhwa (KP), Balochistan, GB, and AJK on purely temporary basis (contract) for the period mentioned against the position. The list of selected areas can be seen from the NIPS Website vvww.nips.org.pk, The detail is as under –
|“||De”” ef Pee”||Duration
|Pay||Qualification(s) / Experience Required|
| 5 000,
|MPH (preferably) or MBBS degree from PMC recognized institutions//colleges in related medical fields with strong analytical skills and coordination of field teams.
The candidate should have interviewing skills and
experience in research work, demonstrable skills in
cornmunication, Good IT competence, strong
Males . i i
|MPH (preferably) or MBBS deg. from PMC recognized institutions//colleges in related medical fields.
Ph.D. degree from HEC recognized institution/University in related fields (public health, sociology, demography or any other related medical field).
The candidate should have demonstrated experience in interviewing skills and research work, dernonstrable skills in analytical thinking, communication and research, Good IT cornpetence, internet communication, strong organizational, communication, and interpersonal skills. The candidate should have strong team working capacity with ability to work under multi-cultural environment.
|Master’s or M.Phil. degree in Social Sciences from a
reputable recognized foreign / local university with strong
analytical skills and coordination of field teams. The
candidate should have strong organizational, communication and interpersonal skills. The candidate should have at least five years of experience in planning and organization with ability to work under multi-cultural environment and a strong team working capacity.
- Apply online within 15 days of this advertisement, online application form is available at NIPS website.
- Last date for the submission of online application is 10-12-2022.
- Applications received after the due date or incomplete (if any) will not be entertained/ considered.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be called for a Test/ Interview. No TA1DA will be admissible for the candidates.
- For any query, please contact to Administration Section, NIPS during office timings i.e., 08:00 am to 4:00 pm.
- The Institute reserves the right to stop the recruitment process at any stage and also to increase or decrease the number of vacancies / durations according to the rules.
- See detail of TORs on the NIPS website: (nips.org.pk) PID(1)3312/22
Admin Officer, NIPS
Address: National Institute of Population Studies (NIPS)
NIH, Park Road, Chak Shahzad, Islamabad
Contact No: 051-9255933-7