Government of Pakistan
National Heritage & Culture Division
Services of a dynamic and qualified full time professional are required for the following position:
|Name of Post:||Director General,
National Language Promotion Department (NLPD)
|Place of Appointment:||Islamabad|
|Pay Scale:||MP- Sale.|
|Tenure:||· The appointment will be on contract basis for a period of three (03) years
· The selected candidate shall cease to hold office of the Director General, National Language Promotion Department (MID) on attaining the age of 65 years or expiry of term, whichever is earlier.
|Maximum Age Limit:||62 Years|
Minimum Qualifications & Experience:
- Master degree in Social Sciences from HEC recognized University.
- Proven contribution towards Urdu Language/ Literature.
A person of national,‘ international stature with established background and experie= in the relevant field.
- Interested applicants should send their applications on prescribed proforma, along with
copies of educational and other documents, to the undersigned within 28 days after the publication of this advertisement. The applicants working in Government institutions should route their applications through proper channel.
- Eligibility will be determined and selection will be finalized as per approved Government
Shortlisted applicants will be invited for interview. The candidates shall not be entitled to any TADA for appearing in the interview.
- dm case of sdection,the candidate working in Government Department or .4utonomous
or Semi Autonomous Bodies kill have to resign or seek retirement before joining of the new assignment)
- Application Form can be downloaded from hnp://pekistan.gov.pk or vivm.nlpdlovpk.
(Rana Yasir Arfat)
Deputy Secretary (Org-I),
National Heritage & Culture Division,
4th Floor, Kohsar Block, Pak. Secretariat, Islamabad
Tel: 051-9202156 P10(1)3485/22