Ministry Of Defence MOD Jobs 2023has revealed the most recent jobs in Pakistan. Interested candidates can apply through the online application form at www.recruitments.mod.gov.pk and get these jobs in the Ministry of Defence 2023. For those who are looking forward to MOD Jobs 2023 this is the perfect opportunity to submit an application for Ministry Of Defence Jobs 2023 in Pakistan.
Ministry of Defence MOD Jobs 2023 is seeking candidates for the positions of Assistant Director Assistant Director, Deputy Director, Civilian Labour Officer, General Staff Officer LDC and UDC.
Candidates who hold Matric, inter and MBBS qualifications can apply for Ministry of Defence MOD Jobs 2023. Candidates must read the entire announcement before filling out the application form for Govt Jobs in Pakistan. The last date to apply is 19 March 2023.
Ministry of Defence Jobs 2023 Details:
|Category/ Sector||Govt Jobs|
|Organization||Ministry of Defence MOD|
|Job Type||Full time|
Latest Posts/Vacancies in MOD Jobs 2023 – Last Date: 19-03-2023
|S. NO.||Post Name||Vacancies|
For these Mod Jobs 2023 applicants are invited to apply online on Careers.mlc.gov.pk before the closing date. Candidates who have completed at least Matric or Intermediate level education are qualified to submit their applications for the MOD Jobs within Pakistan. The deadline to submit an online application is March 19, 2023.
Apply also on Planning Commission PC Jobs 2023
MOD Jobs 2023 March Advertisement (NEW)
How do I apply how to apply Ministry of Defence MOD Jobs 2023?
- The applicants are invited to submit directly through the official website located at www.mod.gov.pk.
- The complete job description is available for each vacancy on the websites.
- Applications that are incomplete or contain false or fraudulent documents may be rejected at any time either during or following the recruitment process.
- Only those who have been shortlisted will be invited for an interview.
- There is no TA/DA admissible to the test or interview
- Age relaxation could be permitted in accordance with the regulations of the government.
- The deadline for online applications is the 19th of March, 2023.