MEPC MULTAN ELECTRIC POWER COMPANY LIMITED (MEPCO)
Filling of vacant position under Market Implementation and Regulatory Department (MIRAD)
MEPCO is one of the biggest Distribution Companies of Electricity in the Public Sector serving more than 7 million consumers having 15000+ employees with annual turnover of approximately Rs. 300 Billion and consisting of operational area covering 13 districts of Punjab. The Charter of MEPCO is to provide reliable and safe electric power supply to its consumers in its jurisdiction.
1. The services of dynamic and high calibre professional candidates (male/female) from all over Pakistan for the following post are required on the following Terms & Conditions: –
|Assistant manager (demand forecasting)||17||1||Be/B.Sc /BS electrical / electronics engineering degree in 1st division with at least 60% marks from any reputable and HEC recognized universitywith registered of Pakistan engineering council .
Master’s degree relevant discipline will be given preference .
|Minimum 3-years experience including 01-year in demand forecasting .
The candidate should possess comprehensive understanding of planning and demand forecasting functions .
|Upto 35 years|
Market based salary.
1. The applicant must submit the form available at the link i.e. http://mepco-jobs.pitc.com.pk/ with scanned copy of testimonials. It can also be printed and submitted to the below mentioned address through post along with detailed CV highlighting the achievements made in the respective areas, copies of educational testimonials & experience certificates, 02 Nos. references and recent photographs
2. The applications must reach on or before 27.12.2022.
3. Incomplete Applications in any respect or received after due date will not be entertained and no claim
whatsoever thereof will be acceptable.
4. Candidates already serving in Government / Semi-Government Organization / Autonomous Bodies should apply through proper channel alongwith NOC of the respective department issued on its letter head.
5. Candidates shall be required to produce all original documents at the time of interview.
6. Only shortlisted candidates will be called for interview. No TA/DA in this regard will be admissible.
7. Candidates Dismissed / Terminated from any organization or having criminal record shall not be eligible. A declaration on non-judicial stamp paper of Rs. 100/- to above effect should be provided at the time of interview.
8. The applications submitted by the candidates will be at the risk and cost of the applicant. Any information found bogus at any stage, during induction or later in service, will result in termination of candidature or
9. Age relaxation as per policy in vogue in MEPCO has already been included in above mentioned age limit and no further age relaxation will be granted in any case.
10. The above mentioned position is purely contractual in nature, non-pensionable, no long-term benefit and
shall not be converted into permanent position at any stage.
11. The appointment will be made subject to fulfilment of all codal/legal/administrative formalities.
12. MEPCO reserves the right to withhold / cancel the whole recruitment process at any stage without
assigning any reason.
Director General (HR & Admn), MEPCO H/Qs, Khanewal Road, Multan Phone No:061-9220267