ASSISTANT MANAGER PROCUREMENT
The ideal candidate must possess a graduate degree in Civil Engineering from HEC Recognized University, however, preference will be given to Post-graduate degree holders in Civil Engineering.
AGE Maximum 40 years as on application submission deadline date.
Minimum 05 years of relevant working experience of graduate degree holders or 03 years
for Post graduate degree holders is mandatory. The Candidate should have knowledge of PPRA Rules, MRS Market Rate Schedule & Non Schedule items, rate Analysis, PC-I,II,II,IV & V, request for Information, Request for Quotation, Request for Proposal, procurement, tendering, contracting, negotiation,
clarification of specifications, review technical information of purchase orders, types of agreements befitting for different procurement categories.
⚫ Candidate should have good written and verbal communication skills and Problem solving
The ideal candidate must possess a Graduate Degree in Mechanical Engineering/Mechatronic Engineering/Marine Engineering from HEC Recognized University.
AGE Maximum 50 years as on application submission deadline date.
Minimum 10 Years of relevant working experience is required out of which at-least 05 Years of
relevant working experience in a Senior Engineering Position is mandatory.
Key Functions Indicators:
1. Strong managerial and hands on skills in Operations & Maintenance of MEP System including HVAC, Plumbing, Mechanical, Electrical (Power & Controls), Integrated Building Management & Automation System (BMS/IBAS), Energy Management & Conservations
Systems, Power Generations and ELV.
2. Sound experience and knowledge of all the phases of Project Management from the design phase to the implementation, construction, installation, testing, commissioning and warranting
of the deployed systems.
3. Practical experience in below areas & categories is required;
a. Review of Contracts/ BOQ’s / Technical Specifications / Tender Documents as per the relevant and prevailing Codes & Standards
b. Practical involvement with MEP designers/consultants on Basic, Preliminary and Detailed
MEP designs and technical specifications.
c. Experience in VA/VE during project design phase to control the Capex and optimum operating cost of MEP systems
d.Capable of taking up techno-commercials comparisons of project deliverables to present
e. Capable to review contractor’s billings and quantifications as per Company set SOP’s
4. Candidate should have good written and verbal communication skills including technical report writing, RCA’s and should have professional approach towards the works under
• Interested applicants are required to apply (on the prescribed form which can be downloaded from the company’s website www.pakexcel.com) clearly indicating the post applied for along with CV on email [email protected] or within fifteen (15) days of the publication of this advertisement.
Job details are available against respective jobs on the company’s website.
We are an equal opportunity employer and encourage all qualified candidates to apply.
The above positions carry a market-based salary package and require strong organizational, effective interpersonal, and written communication skills along with strong proficiency in
Incomplete applications or the applications received after the expiry of the time frame
given herein for submission of applications shall not be taken into consideration. Any candidate who directly or indirectly makes any attempt to influence the recruitment
and selection process shall be disqualified.
Only shortlisted candidates will be called for an interview. PEC reserves the right to accept or reject any or all applications without assigning any
No TA/DA will be admissible for the interview. HR & ADMIN DEPARTMENT
PAKISTAN EXPO CENTRES
PAKISTAN EXPO CENTRES PRIVATE LIMITED. 1-A, Johar Town, Lahore UAN: 111-092-042 Website: www.pakexcel.com, Email: [email protected]