OFFICE OF THE PROJECT DIRECTOR
ESTABLISHMENT OF 260 FWCs IN KHYBER PAKHTUNKHWA 2020-23
DIRECTORATE GENERAL POPULATION WELFARE
GOVERNMENT OF KHYBER PAKHTUNKHWA
VACANCY ANNOUNCE ITI ENT
Applications are invited from eligible candidates for the following left over Project posts purely on fixed pay on contractual basis as per project policy of the Government of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa till project life under ADP Scheme “Establishment of 260 Family Welfare Centres in Khyber Pakhtunkhwa 2020-23” Directorate General Population Welfare Department, Khyber Pakhtunkhwa.
|Name of post||Name of
|Age years||Minimum qualification prescribed for appointment by initial recruitment|
|Abbottabad||13||Abbottabad||18 -30||At least second class Secondary
School Certificate or equivalent
qualification from a recognized
Two years Family Welfare Worker Training Course From Regional
Training Institute (RTI),
|Kohistan Lower||05||Kohistan Lower|
|Kohistan upper||04||Kohistan upper|
|Kolai Palas||05||Kolai Palas|
|Dir Lower||10||Dir Lower|
|Dir Upper||06||Dir Upper|
|D.I. Khan||16||D.I. Khan|
|Total No of Posts :||136|
TERMS & CONDITIONS.
- Recruitment will be made as per Project Policy of the Government of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa.
- General Age relaxation is not admissible as per Project Policy, therefore overage/underage
candidates shall not apply.
- Candidates already in Government service may apply through proper channel and produce NOC at
the time of interview.
- Age, Qualification & Experience will be reckoned on the closing date of the advertisement.
- In case of foreign degree, equivalent certificates from H EC must be provided.
- Applicants are advised to submit their application forms within 15 days from the publication of this
advertisement. Applications received after due date will not be entertained.
- Only eligible candidates will be called for screening test after complete scrutiny of application forms.
- Incomplete applications or application submitted with fake documents will be rejected at any stage
of the recruitment process.
- The appointing authority has the right to defer or cancel the recruitment process at any stage.
- Mobile phones, weapons, calculator or any other electronic devices will not be permissible in the
No application will be entertained by hand.
- Application form and fee deposit slip may be downloaded/obtained from the ATS official website: https:/ats.org.pk.
- Fee is not transferable or refundable.
- Attested Copy of CNIC and complete set of educational documents along with two white back ground passport size photographs must be attached with application form.
- Form processing fee can be deposited online in any HBL & Bank AL HABIB country wide branches.
- Duly filled in application forms along with original deposit slip, should reach within 15-days through any courier service/registered post after publication of this advertisement to:- Manager Operations, Allied Testing Services (ATS), Address:111-B Street No.30, Sector F-10/I, Islamabad. For query or help dial# 051-2153577-9.
- Candidates submitting wrong information / documents will be declared as defaulter for concealment of fact and will be drop out from the recruitment process.
- Candidates will be informed through SMS by ATS to download and Print their Roll No. Slips from
- Candidates are directed not to give port in/converted mobile number.
- Date, Time & Venue of screening test will be mentioned on Roll No. Slip.
- No separate Call Letter will be issued to candidates for screening test through postal/courier means.
- Recruitment in the Project will be made on district domicile based merit.
- If no eligible candidate is available in the district, then candidates from other districts will be appointed based on overall merit order of the cadre.
- Number of posts can be increased/decreased.
- Candidates who are not possessing Two years Family Welfare Worker Training Course From Regional Training Institute (RTI), Population Welfare Department may not apply.
- Candidates shortlisted in the screening / skill test will be asked for further evaluation process on the basis of selection criteria under Project Policy of the Government of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa and
subsequently will be called for interview.
- Screening test marks are only for shortlisting purposes and will not be counted towards final merit.
- No TA/DA will be paid for appearing in test/interview.
CJI;issigy siva 441.)g -4-1Alasi +m at
INF(P) 6854 / 2022 Project Director, 260 FWCs Our Faith Corruition Free Pakistan
Directorate General Population Welfare Department, Khyber Pakhtunkhwa
Plot No.18, E-8, Phase-7, Hayatabad Peshawar Ph:No.091- 9219123