GOVERNMENT OF PAKISTAN CABINET DIVISION
Pakistan Telecommunication Authority (PTA)
Cabinet Division invites applications from suitable citizens of Pakistan having following qualifications and experience for the post of Member (Technical) in Pakistan Telecommunication Authority (PTA).
|s. no||Name of post||Qualification & experience||Maximum Age|
|1||Member (technical )||a. Ph.D telecom , electronics or electrical engineering with major in telecom-munication , with fifteen years relevant experience in responsiable position in publice or private sector .
b. M.sc / m.s with major in telecommunication or in a responsible position / private sector . the experience of working in the field of telecommunications
2. The applicant should be a citizen of Pakistan.
3. The appointment of Member shall be made for an initial term of four years, and shall be eligible for re-appointment, upon satisfactory performance, for a similar term or terms subject to the condition that a member shall cease to hold office on attaining the age of sixty-five years.
4. The Members of the Pakistan Telecommunication Authority shall be paid the salary and be entitled to the privileges of an officer in MP-II scale (Rs. 181,500-27,225-290,400).
5. The selected candidates will have to resign from their previous jobs and sever all their connections/lien with their parent job/organization before joining under this new contract in MP scale.
6. The selected candidates shall not have any direct or indirect financial interest in, or have business connection with any person; any establishment or firm which renders telecommunication services in Pakistan or abroad or supplies telecommunication equipment to any telecommunication sector in Pakistan or abroad.
7. Interested persons should submit application along with C.V, copy of CNIC, copies of academic testimonials duly verified by institutes attended/HEC, domicile and two recent photographs by registered post to the undersigned within 15 days of the publication of this advertisement. Only short-listed candidates will be called for interview.
8. The candidates shall not be entitled for any TA/DA while appearing for the interview.
SHAFQAT ALI CHACHAR
(DEPUTY SECRETARY (RA) Cabinet Division, Cabinet Block, Islamabad.
PID (I) No. 3827/2022
Ph.#: (051) 9103643